Our team is dedicated to successfully delivering construction projects regardless of whether it is a new real estate development or an existing project or an investment scheme.
We lead projects across all sectors, from residential conversions, refurbishments and new build, to commercial and leisure buildings. To date, we have managed various commercial and residential developments, including high-end residential projects in central London, high-yielding co-living schemes as well as commercial conversions.
Having close ties to the design industry back in Italy, innovative in interior design is a key differentiating factor that sets us apart from our peers.
We liaise with all stakeholders involved from “cradle to grave” advising investors and property owners on all aspects of a development scheme, from the initial inception to the end-use, including the procurement route and management of the construction works right the way through to completion, so that projects are delivered on time and on budget.
We manage the development process from the beginning of the initial concept to the commencement of the tendering process for the subsequent construction works.
Our range of services include:
• Land Acquisition, Advice and Strategy
• Feasibility Studies & Due Diligence
• Development Appraisal
• Planning Strategy
• Team Assembly & Advice on Appointments of the Professional Team
• Managing the Planning Process
• Design Management
• Liaising and Managing Client’s Consultants
• Liaising with Stakeholders
So that our clients have a single point of contact, we manage the construction process throughout all phases (of a RIBA Plan of Work) from its strategic definition to concept and technical design, construction, to the handover and use.
We offer the following services:
• Team Assembly & Advice on Appointments during all Lifecycle of the Project
• Advising on Procurement Route
• Managing Procurement Process
• Managing the Tender Process
• Advising on Building Contracts
• Liaising with Design Team, Quantity Surveyors/Contract Administrators and all other Professionals
• Italian Interior Design
• Building Programme, Cost and Quality Control
• Managing the Professional and Design Team
• Attending and Monitoring Site and Team Meetings and Report to Client
• Financial Monitoring
• Quality Control
• Snagging Lists and Quality Check
• Arranging Certifications, Warranties and Building Control approvals
• Coordinating Handover
• Driving the letting of the building and/or disposal
• Follow-up relationship meetings
Habitat Investments pragmatically curate bespoke teams of skilled specialists to bring a projects ambition to life.