Our commercial department offers advice on all aspects of commercial properties from the sale or letting of your business to the acquisition or renting of the ideal business premises, including offices, shops, restaurants, bars and warehouse spaces.
Looking to sell or rent
If you are looking to sell or let commercial property, we will be pleased to provide you with all the advice, marketing expertise and guidance you need to make it a success.
We market your property in the best way, advertise it professionally, and ensure you and your potential purchasers or tenants are always kept fully updated and informed.
We will inspect your property and provide an initial option on rent or sale values together with our recommendations on the best means of marketing to ensure a successful result.
Looking to buy or rent
Our experienced team of estate agents can provide expert advice on all stages of buying or renting commercial property and can offer a service tailored to meet our clients needs.
What we do:
- Full audit of available & ‘off-market’ properties
- Initial report sent over containing a larger selection of appropriate properties
- Discuss the properties including likes/dislikes to complie a short list
- From short list we will provide market commentary on specific properties
Once we have shortlisted a selection of properties we will:
- Find a time, convenient to you, to arrange all inspections:
- Itinery sent to client including properties that will be inspected
- Clients are accompanied on all viewings
- Once the inspections are completed, a meeting is arranged to discuss all options & next steps
Once a specific property has been identified we will provide advice on all aspects including:
- Assist negotiating the Heads of Terms (including lease term and break options, market rental, rent-free periods, alienation provisions, Landlord & Tenant Act, deposit and guarantor requirements)
- Professionally submitting an offer.
- Securing the property on robust terms on behalf of the client and delivering into solicitors hands
- Ensuring that the acquisition is managed professionally at all times including liasing with the clients solicitor on all legal aspects of the transaction